Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Aunt Christie Days

My parents are out of town and my sister has generously volunteered to watch both Melanie and Jake while they are gone.  She is on fall break and I'm sure this is just how she wanted to spend it.  So we GREATLY appreciate it.  We owe her big time.  Especially after Mel's two blow outs yesterday.  She took some pictures today that I have to share.  Jarod will love them.  I keep up with the blog on a fairly regular basis because: A.) Jarod loves to see pictures while he is out of town.  B.)  If I get behind all will be lost and I would just give up.  And this is meant to be a digital memory for our family.  C.) Our family members really enjoy reading. (Both grandparents both commented this past week about how much they enjoy getting on and reading.)  And... D.)  Because I just like to do it.  Plain and simple. 
Can't wait for Jarod to see these.  He's told me on more than one occaison, after I have posted pictures, that he has gone into the blog six to seven times that day just to look at Mel.  It make my heart swell.  He just loves his baby girl so much. 
Jacob and Melanie are becoming closer by the day.  The older Melanie is getting the more they are interacting.  It's just waaaaay too cute!

Laughing at her cousin.


2 comments:

  1. Did Melanie gain 30 pounds and grow 10 inches for that last photo? That giant looks bigger than Jake! Also, the little red headed boy in the first photo is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm biased, but I think it's great that you blog!! It's fun and I really enjoy reading other blogs as well...including yours. I know Joey loves to look at it each day at work too and family love it as well. I like it and don't really care what anyone thinks!

    And of course, Melanie is cute as always <3

    ReplyDelete