Sunday, October 2, 2011

Family

Tonight we did a kind-of early birthday dinner for yours truly.  My family is headed to the River next weekend and my Dad was off tonight.  So we did it a little early.  I picked my favorite fall meal.  In fact, this is the meal I pick many times as my birthday dinner meal.  We had a smoked ham, cheesy potato casserole, warm cinnamon sugar apples, homemade bread, and a Rich and Charlie salad.  I can't explain how excited I get for this meal.  It was just the best way to end a pretty poopy week.  We ate outside and enjoyed the cool fall weather.  After which we made a bonfire in my new fire pit.  (My birthday present from my parents.) 

Melanie being spoiled by Grandma.  Wrapped in a blanket.

Christie eating the best meal ever.

I caught Dad with a mouth full of food.

Jarod starting the fire.  It took us quite a while to get it going...

Jarod had to get a picture of me with my present.  We constructed it Saturday morning.  It was really easy to do.  A fun DIY.


I decided to put Melanie in a snow suit that her Grandma Vickie got for her.  It got pretty chilly... And she ended up in her swing inside pretty quickly.

Roasting marshmallows.  Jarod set up the tripod and did some long exposure pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment