Monday, October 10, 2011

Katie Day

My birthday is tomorrow.  So this weekend, Jarod planned a "Katie Day."  I always pick to go to the pumpkin patch and apple picking for my birthday.  It's become a tradition for us to go with our friends the Pickert's every year.  Jarod planned a whole day of my favorite things.  It was a fun day.  We had a full house.  Jess ended up having her niece along for the day.  And I had my nephew that evening for a sleepover.  So we had three two year olds and two babies under one.  Talk about crazy.  He he.  Poor Whitney wasn't feeling too well.  Jess took her temperature after a nap that didn't end.  Poor baby had a pretty high fever.  So the night got cut understandably short.  We found out the next day that Whit had an ear infection.  After they left, Jarod and I sat outside around the fire pit.  I ate about ten roasted marshmallows.  I think they are my absolute favorite sweet.  Even with all the craziness, it was a really great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment