Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby's 1st Swim Lessons

This evening Melanie and I attended our first Parent/Tot swimming lesson.  I was really worried about Melanie enjoying a 30 minute lesson.  When I picked her up from my parent's after work today, my mom told me that she had only slept maybe 20 minutes all morning.  Then this afternoon she only slept a total of 30 minutes and was incredibly cranky.  I thought we were in for a scream fest.  I was very pleasantly surprised.  She loved it.  She laughed, giggled, and squawked the whole time.  She also kicked her legs the whole time.  Her instructor was the gayest man alive.  Which I actually thought was perfect for an infant swim class.  He he.  Loved it!!!  We sang lots of songs.  Which is one of her favorite things right now.  I have a few pictures, which aren't perfect.  And I look terrible.  My wonderful mom came along to take pictures.  I should have put the camera on auto mode before I got into the pool, but I didn't.







No comments:

Post a Comment