We have spent our Halloween this year visiting family and spending some really great Clarrey family time together. Including watching Ghostbusters, making pumpkin pizzas, and handing out candy to the "big kids." I always get a huge kick out of the kids jokes. Giving a joke for candy is foreign to Jarod. I don't know if it's a St. Louis thing or not. But we make our kids work for their candy on Halloween. One of the best moments of the night was when a little girl told Jarod a joke about BOObies. Haha. It's been an incredibly enjoyable day. Thank goodness Jarod got the day off to be with his family for Melanie's 1st Halloween. We will miss him the rest of the week.
Nemo Melanie & Thomas the Tank Engine Jake
He ran around my parents yard yelling choo choo!
Someone hadn't had a nap and wasn't in the mood to smile.
Throwing her in the air in attempts to get a smile.
Grandpa and Mel. She is obsessed with him. Always keeping her eye on him when he's around.
She freaked out when we first put her in the pumpkin.
This was after a nap. So we got a few good smiles out of her.
My happy pumpkin pizza.
Jarod's mean and scary pumpkin pizza.
My pumpkin this year. Next year I plan on getting a little more creative. I need to get one of those carving kits! Maybe a princess pumpkin for Mel.
No comments:
Post a Comment