Friday, October 14, 2011

A Day of Wonderful News

My whole family, excluding my husband, got together last night to celebrate my birthday.  And...  My nephew came to the dinner table wearing this shirt:
We are so excited for them.  He is going to be a great big brother and Mike and Steph are already great parents.  I'm excited for Melanie to have a new little cousin!  The baby is due June 15.  Jake's b-day is June 19.  Should be interesting!  I also got some REALLY exciting news yesterday.  Things are really really beginning to look up for the Clarrey's.  We also had a night time break through.  Hopefully it sticks.  We eliminated Melanie's Velcro swaddle last night and she is still upstairs sleeping as I type this.  I will be SO excited if this actually works.  On the other hand, I will feel pretty stupid for not figuring this out sooner.  It would have saved me about two and a half months of sleepless nights...  Yesterday was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment