Melanie's 10 month stats:
When I took her to the doctor for the stomach bug she had she was 18 lbs. 4 oz. We're getting pretty close to that 20 lb. weight limit for her infant car seat. Time for a new one. (Plus, her weakling of a mother is having problems lifting it up and into the new car.)
She's army crawling. But not a full fledged crawler yet. She's very mobile. She gets to where she wants to go.
She is starting to pull herself up on low objects. If I'm sitting on the floor. She'll grab onto my arm and pull herself up. She's tried pulling herself up on her piano. (Which has resulted into two red bumps on her head. She's much heavier than the piano).
She cut her first tooth this month. It's so cute!!!
She finally started saying "mama." Every time she says it my heart swells. It's absolutely adorable. She curls her bottom lip so far into her mouth when she says it. So now we hear "dada", "mama", and "baba."
She is definitely eating more solids. She just started picking things up on her tray and putting them in her mouth. She was very motivated last night to pick up brownie off her tray and put it in her mouth. She's a chocolate lover just like her mommy.
We're beginning to really work on the sippy cup thing. We were told to start at her 9 month appointment. I tried once or twice with poor results and then gave up for a while. However, we are working on it again. So far she hates it, but we need to stick with it this time. Hopefully more on this next month.
Other than all of this. She is just the most incredible baby. I'm one proud proud mama.
I love this photo. Her expression is priceless. It's like she's thinking: "Only two more months of this. Right, Mommy???"
This is becoming a normal scene in the Clarrey house lately. I just can't seem to get enough of it. And she seems to love it! Of course, I sit and probably over think things. I worry that I may be doing more harm than good. If she gets too used to this I may be sorry in the future. However, right now, I just can't resist a sleeping baby on my chest.



No comments:
Post a Comment