Friday, January 6, 2012

The Stomach Flu

Poor Melanie got hit by a stomach virus.  Her doctor said it's going around like wildfire.  Poor thing.  I got a phone call from my mom while I was at work on Wednesday and made her an appointment for that afternoon.  I figured they probably couldn't do anything for her, but figured I would make sure she wasn't dehydrated.  She spent the rest of Wednesday not keeping a thing down.  I stayed home with her Thursday and she threw her first bottle up but then was great for the rest of the day until her Dad got home.  She must have saved one final vomit just for him!  Today all has been well.  Hopefully she's getting over it.  There's nothing worse than a sick baby!
Melanie did a lot of sleeping when I was home with her on Thursday.  She's such a cute sick little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment