*Afternoon cuddles with my little girl. I am so blessed to have my afternoons off. I'm getting really used to these. Normally I don't fall asleep, but my sleep at night has been terrible lately. This was the end result yesterday.
*My little scooter. I know I've said for a while now, that Mel is so close to crawling. But I really do think it this time. (Not that I didn't the other times). She has graduated from the army crawl to a more sophisticated scoot forward. Using both her arms and legs to propel herself. She is also doing the rocking thing constantly these days. Plus pulling herself up. It's so cute. And just amazes me how quickly she learns things. Babies are amazing! I often just sit across the room and observe her playing. I sit and wonder what could be possibly going on in that head of hers.
*My absolute favorite thing right now is having Jarod home. He was home all of last week. Melanie and I are eating it up. It's especially nice since, like I said before, I am free all afternoon. Unfortunately the honeymoon is about to end. He got an email last night about a client that he would be "picture perfect" for. So from that clue, we quickly figured out who his next client most likely will be. I'm excited for him. It's an amazing opportunity! But Mel and I will sure miss him. We are blessed to have the week that we got together. I'm glad we've made the most of it.
*My wonderful family. Whom we have given our stomach virus. Not a single complaint from them. We feel horrible and love them so much. Feel better!!!
(A little side note. I just realized that she has the same clothes on from the day before. Yep, that's about right. She didn't get a new change yesterday. That's embarrassing).

No comments:
Post a Comment