Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Car!

I'm so jazzed!  Jarod and I both have never purchased a new car before.  We have known we were in need of something new for some time now.  When my car broke down a week and a half ago we knew it was imperative.  So all Christmas break we have been car shopping.  For a few days we had it narrowed down to two vehicles.  The Dodge Durango and the Chevy Traverse.  I leaned more towards the Traverse and Jarod towards the Durango.  As of NYE we had decided on the Traverse.  We had negotiated a deal with a dealer and planned on going to buy first thing this morning.  However, the fickle, fickle girl that I am.  I decided on the way to get the Traverse that I wanted the Durango after seeing one pass us on the road.  Poor Jarod!  He he.  So this afternoon/evening after some wheeling and dealing we are the proud owners of a 2012 Dodge Durango.  I am so happy with our decision and really think we made the right choice in the long run!  When we had decided on the Traverse part of me was afraid we were making the wrong choice.  However, when we made the decision with the Durango I felt completely right about it.
Of course our wonderful luck we've had with cars lately.  My Escape wouldn't start when we got home tonight.  It was in the shop a week ago and was supposedly fixed...

No comments:

Post a Comment