I think it's about time to pull out the bleach and Lysol spray. We just can't seem to get rid of germs around here this cold and flu season.
And poor Jarod. As I'm sitting here on the couch typing he passed me my roll of toilet paper. (I'm terrible about buying actual Kleenex. You can always tell when I am sick because I will have a nice red nose from scratchy toilet paper.) He looked at me and said, "You need to get better. I want to go and do something today." Then he sits down next to Mel, who continues to cough her lungs up and says, "Am I going to have to sit at home and take care of both you and your Mommy all weekend." Poor guy. He's such a good husband and father. I feel bad that we are probably house bound this weekend. He's gone all week long and then he comes home to this hot mess.
As of about twenty minutes ago Mel and I both are on outfit #2 for the day. Was hoping she would be over the stomach thing after a good nights sleep....
Melanie last night in clothing change #5. She looks so happy. Not!


No comments:
Post a Comment