We kept it pretty low key for the holiday this year. Melanie and I had a nice little picnic together New Years Eve afternoon. Then we headed over to a friend's house for junk food and a couple games. We made it to midnight. It's amazing how the last couple of years have been so low key. This year I was worried I wouldn't even make it to midnight. I was actually surprised how easy it was.
Then today we went to Riverchase to swim. We didn't know this until we got there. However, they were having an open house and the entire place was free. So we had free swimming. I almost would have rather paid. It was overly crowded. I did get to talk and catch up with a friend I haven't seen in a few years. So that was fun. We as always had a great time swimming with Mel. She is such a water baby and LOVES it! Poor thing needs a new suit before we go again. Her chest was hanging out the side. He he. She's growing like a weed. (Thank the lord!)






No comments:
Post a Comment