After feeding Melanie they have been having me put her up against my chest because she's been having some problems breathing because of her reflux. (Which is just one more thing they say is normal for preemie's and she will grow out of.) I just LOVE cuddling with her!!!!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Growing Like a Weed!
Today Melanie weighed 3lbs. 9 oz. She's growing like a weed. She'll be 4 lbs. before we know it. Part of that may be because while Jarod and I are there. I breastfeed her while they gavage her entire feeding. So she is getting more than she should. Today, was the first time we had a nurse question it. We both had a breakthrough with breastfeeding today. I was lucky enough to have a nurse who is breastfeeding her 9 month baby and was very helpful. We weren't doing it right at all, (no wonder we both were so frustrated and I hurt so bad!) Hopefully things will be much easier in that department from now on. Not much else to report, other than that she is just the most beautiful, cutest thing in the world. We're just taking things day by day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment