We are so blessed to have our baby girl home for Easter. We didn't do much this year. My family had Easter at my parents last night and we wanted to spend yesterday at home just the three of us so we didn't go. We didn't make it to mass because we didn't want to take her into a crowd of people who could be sick. We need to still be very careful. She would still only be 36 weeks... Plus I can't even explain how tired we both are. So no church for us this year. We both said our prayers. So we just had a laid back day and enjoyed our time home with Melanie. We did a lot of feeding and changing diapers. And she did a lot of eating and peeing and pooping. (I wish she would have done a bit more eating and a bit more pooping...) Who knew parenthood would cause so much worrying? I made some puppy chow and Jarod and I did a photo shoot of our little Easter angel. Grandma and Grandpa Guth came over this evening with leftovers from their Easter celebration last night and had a small visit with Melanie.
It has been the best Easter I have ever had!!! We are loving every second with Melanie!
Pictures that Jarod took of Melanie in her Easter dress. It was more than a little big. I had to try and pin it behind her to make it look like it fit for the pictures.
My favorite picture from the shoot.
She was done at this point.
Melanie's Easter goodies! Spoiled girl!!!
Melanie with her bunny that Jarod bought her from the gift shop at the hospital!
No comments:
Post a Comment