Jarod and I have made a HUGE decision for our family. I'm embarking on a new adventure. We've decided for the time being that I am going to stay home with the kids. I officially quite my job last week. It wasn't an easy decision and it made me sad in a way. I was working a job that I loved. With people I loved. With hours that were very conducive for being a working Mommy. I am especially going to miss the women that I worked with. (Although I see lots of lunches with them in the near future!)
However.....
I see this as a fleeting opportunity. Our kids are only going to be young once. It's not something that lasts forever. And I am incredibly blessed to be able to be home with them. I think they will benefit from having their mom home. I realize how lucky I am to have this opportunity. I'm blessed to have a husband that works so hard and also wants this for his kids and wife. I'm so excited!


No comments:
Post a Comment