I love my daughter. I love nursing. And I realize how lucky I am to stay home with my beautiful babies. I enjoy them more than the world itself. However, not every day is going to be hearts and roses. Today was a little trying. Luke must be going through a growth spurt. Because he wants to eat about every hour and a half. And Melanie could tell that she wasn't getting as much attention. Which resulted in some naughty behavior. She did a little beating up on her brother. Hit him in the head when she wasn't getting my attention. And all day long she was getting into things she shouldn't have. She actually made me laugh at times she was being so ridiculous. So I tried to keep her as busy as I could when I wasn't nursing her brother. Which led to this little activity. It was pretty fun and she had a blast after she realized that she wasn't afraid of the shaving cream.
But first look at my big boy holding his head up. Right before his sister clobbered him.
She wasn't so sure about it at first.
The pictures below are all cell phone pictures.
I brought up some of her sing along tunes and she did lots of clapping and dancing while playing. So adorable.
I stopped her several times from eating the shaving cream. I finally let her figure out that it was YUCKY. She spit it out and made a nasty face immediately following this photo.
Girl's all about her jewelry. Even if she has to pretend her bath toys are bracelets.
No comments:
Post a Comment