Friday, October 12, 2012

Twenty Nine

Yesterday was my twenty ninth birthday.  I'm very happy with where I am in life.  I'm sure I'll look back on this time as some of the happiest years of my life.  I'm blessed with a loving husband and two of the cutest kids.  I am overcome with happiness lately.  Yesterday, was one of the best birthday's I've had in a long time.  Melanie and I had a date at the pumpkin patch, I had cuddle time with my buddy, I got a MUCH needed nap, birthday wishes from everyone who is important to me, and a family dinner.  Mel got a tiny pumpkin from the patch.  She is in love with it.  She didn't put it down once yesterday.  I caught her giving it kisses on the way home.  Moments like that make me realize how lucky I am!













No comments:

Post a Comment