Saturday my mom took the kids for a few hours while Jarod and I went back to the Lewis and Clark trail to hike the whole thing. It was too hard with the kids the weekend prior. This was the first time since Luke was born that Jarod and I got out together without the kiddos. It was a nice change. Although we came home to a really hungry little boy. He HATES bottles. (This was probably the third time ever he had to take one.)
Then later that evening I did some cuddling with my girl. My mom made her the beautiful quilt that we are using. And Jarod and I had a movie night.
Sunday we had a big brunch. I love making breakfast food. So it's nice to have an excuse to do it. Then we went to the Botanical Gardens to feed the fish and ducks. Once again, a fun family weekend!
















No comments:
Post a Comment