Monday, October 15, 2012

Luke: 2 Months

Today my little man is two months old!
I can already tell that he will be going on one year in no time.  It's amazing how fast time flies!  As I said in my previous post, I am just overcome with such major happiness and love.  Life is pretty darn amazing with our new addition.  He is so loved.  Even his big sis is coming around.  She often gives him kisses.  Today I was emptying the dishwasher looked over into the living room and she was putting a second blanket on him. 
Again it's amazing to see how quickly he is changing.  Here are some of his milestones, likes, and dislikes:
*Luke is not sleeping through the night.  He's still eating 3 times between midnight and 6 a.m.
(I really hope this changes by next month...yawn!)
*He has a long sleep period from about 8 p.m. to midnight.  If only I could get that to change from about midnight to 4 a.m.
*He has just within the last few days started to smile.  It is by far the cutest thing ever!
*I'm starting to hear those sweet baby coos.  
*We're still breast feeding.  He has taken two bottles.  They were for practice.  Just in case at some point I'm not around.
*He loves to watch the mobile and mirror above his swing.  And he loves his swing.
*Luke hates his car seat.  Which makes going anywhere interesting.
*He has gotten much better about diapering.  His first month he cried every time we changed his diaper.  He rarely cries anymore.
*He has been having some gas/reflux issues.  We need to check in with the doctor about them.  It's hard to hear his screams during and right after he eats.
*He muscles are getting stronger every day.  He's getting pretty good at lifting his head during tummy time.
*He's wearing 3 month clothing and size 1 diapers.  (He's a big boy!)
I can't believe it's been two months already.  We're having a blast.  And Jarod, Melanie, and I couldn't love him more!


No comments:

Post a Comment