Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

So exciting!  Luke started rolling from his tummy to his back today.  I'm so proud.  I couldn't really remember when that milestone was supposed to start happening.  So I looked it up on www.babycenter.com:

"Your baby may be able to kick himself over, from his tummy to his back, as early as age 4 months. It may take him until he's about 5 or 6 months to flip from back to front, though, because he needs stronger neck and arm muscles for that maneuver"

Here he's beginning to roll.
  

I think we have an over-achiever on our hands!!!  I was worried when Jarod got home he wouldn't "preform".  However, he rolled right over the minute I put him on his tummy.  So exciting!  Earlier I caught the tail end of his first ever roll on video.  And then while trying to get more video my iPhone said I had reached my data limit.  Tonight Jarod transferred all of the videos off of my phone to my computer.  (I didn't trust myself.  As I lost tons of pictures last time I updated my phone.  I hate the way apple has you update iPhones.)  So I should be able to get video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment