Getting Luke ready for his baptism after mass. He was great and slept the entire mass. Melanie and I ended up in the crier room after communion.
This little hooligan didn't care about her brother's baptism and ran around the church the entire time it was going on. Thank goodness for her Grandma Vickie for chasing her around!
Luke had a wardrobe change back at the house. He wore his Dad's Christening outfit for the party. During the baptism he wore the gown that my Aunt made for my children. His sister wore the same one at her baptism.
Every time I have a party for one of the kids I have made decorations. And make cute little tags for the food. I work so hard on it and then always forget to get pictures in the heat of the party! My sister in law did get this picture of the banner I made for Luke!
*A big thank you to Jess and Rachel for taking pictures for us!*





















No comments:
Post a Comment