The beginning of the week started out really rainy. So we had to come up with fun indoor activities. My beautiful girl tends to get bored easily. So I decided to take her on a Melanie-Mommy date to Toddler Time at a nearby indoor pool.
She was so funny. She refused my help at all. Would not hold my hand. She walked around in the waist deep water and would lose her balance. She would fall face first in the water and I would have to scoop her up. No tears, not a single time. Instead she would squirm in my arms to get back down and tell me, "No, Mama!" She was annoyed with me walking so close to her. And was also pointing and telling me to "GO!". She had an absolute blast. And when it was time to go home...
She had an absolute 2 year old melt down. First just pouting in the locker room. However, when we walked outside and didn't head back into the pool she lost it.
My sweet little buddy. He has been so smiley lately. He loves attention. And hates when he doesn't get it. He likes to stand with support, smile at me, and coo. I love his little coos. I could eat them up!!! He is growing so fast!
We also made a trip to the pumpkin patch with Grandma, Grandpa, Jake, and Gwen. It was a gorgeous day. Sunny and in the 80's. And Melanie really missed her cousin Jake. They were so used to seeing each other every day. Now that I am staying home they certainly don't see each other as much.



No comments:
Post a Comment