We made our first trip to the pumpkin patch this season. I'm sure we'll make another trip at least one more time. Last year, we made three trips to the pumpkin patch. It was a pretty cool day. So we all bundled up. Luke is still a hungry man. Wanting to eat all the time. So as soon as we got there he was upset and wanting to eat. I got so desperate that I tried giving him his first bottle. He didn't really know what to do with it. He couldn't figure out how to get the milk out. So I ended up heading back out to the car to feed him. I need to start practicing a bottle with him. Just in case there is a time that I need to be away from him during a feeding. Plus my goal is six months of breast feeding. I don't know that I'll go any further than that. So he will need to be able to take a bottle after that.
Melanie had a great time. She loved the tractor ride out to the pumpkin field. She did a lot of "weee'ing." And she always has so much fun with her friends Whitney and Macie!








No comments:
Post a Comment